- Children ages 6 – 14 years old
- July 5th – July 30th
- 4 one-week options for families and different specialty camps each week
- Week 1: July 5 – 9
- Week 2: July 12 – 16
- Week 3: July 19 – 23
- Week 4: July 26 – July 30
- 9am – 4pm (drop-off begins 8:30am and pick up is 3:45 – 4pm)
- Hillside Summer camp fees includes a morning snack and lunch each day
- Extended day & breakfast options available
Traditional Day Camp is designed for campers who enjoy a variety of activity in their day. Campers participate in a variety of activities – archery, ropes course, sports, arts & crafts, drama, farming, tennis, adventure…to name a few. Swim lessons and free swim is available depending on ability level. Hillside Summer groups campers by age and each camper will be part of a specific group for that week. Making friends is an important aspect of Hillside Summer and we will work hard this summer to ensure your child makes great connections. With small groups, low camper-to-counselor ratios, and a safe, structured environment, children have the opportunity to try new things while developing new friendships.
- Campers ages 10 – 14 years old
- One, two, three, and four week options
- Weekend programming
Traditional Overnight Camp Program
For campers ages 10–14 who want to experience all the activities that Hillside Summer offers! During the days, campers participate in our Traditional Day Camp program. In addition to sports and games, campers also participate in daily swimming and team building activities. In the afternoons and evenings, campers participate in activities and events that bring them together with the Hillside community.
We welcome participants from all over the country and the world for an experience that will last a lifetime. The program will help campers create connections, develop independence, and will enable them to learn many life lessons. Whether you are interested in traditional overnight programming, academic enrichment, learning/enhancing language skills (for our international friends) or simply gaining independence, Hillside Summer has a program for you.
Hillside Summer's Camp Programs are tailored to the ages of our campers:
- For our youngest campers making friends, learning new skills, understanding more about the natural world and each other is what Hillside Summer is all about. Campers will be continually exposed to new experiences while helping them develop their social skills all in a fun environment. The day is packed with a variety of indoor and outdoor activities from arts and crafts, instructional sports, field games, swimming and tons of fun for everyone!
- Our middle age camper program is perfect for the child who likes a bit of everything - from sports to crafts, field games to farming, they will experience it all! This camp will give campers the opportunity to try new activities and acquire useful skills. All the while, our staff will foster an environment that provides support and builds self-confidence.
- Our older camper programs focus on building confidence and independence, learning teamwork, and developing problem-solving skills. Campers participate in a variety of traditional and specialized camp activities where our experienced staff encourages developing leadership skills and positive empowerment in each camper.